Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process more than $100 billion in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of more than 10,000 merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security.
None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
To enhance all the awesome services we offer our customers, we are continually developing a host of apps to both support our internal operations and provide our customers with visibility at all levels.
As a Signifyd FE Dev you will be helping build new Apps as well as maintain and develop our existing ones using cutting edge modern JS and React.
We’re using a stack that would make any modern FE dev cry tears of joy, but what’s better is you can have your say; we’re always adapting and experimenting to keep up with modern technology and patterns, so we would welcome someone who has ideas and isn’t afraid to try things out!
Some of the things we are looking for:
- Experience with large React applications (or other modern framework)
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to create pixel-perfect code from finalized visual designs
- Experience with one or more build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- A test focused approach to front-end development
- Comfortable moving between libraries / patterns / technologies
Some things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with REST API and 3rd party APIs, OAuth, E-commerce plugins
- Startup experience
- Some server-side development experience with Python, Java, NodeJS or similar language/framework
- Experience using Git in a collaborative environment
Some of the stack we’re currently using:
- React 16
- Ant Design