Client Success Manager
Remote - United States
JOB TITLE: Client Success Manager
REPORTING MGR: Director of Client Engineering
DEPT: Client Success
LOCATION: Remote – East Coast/Central
About Digital Shadows
Digital Shadows is a growing cybersecurity company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt & Singapore. We manage digital risk for our clients by identifying unintended exposure and protecting against a myriad of external threats. Organizations can suffer regulatory fines, loss of intellectual property, and reputational damage when digital risk is left unmanaged. Digital Shadows SearchLight greatly reduces these risks by detecting data loss, securing your online brand, and reducing your attack surface. You can find more information about us at www.digitalshadows.com
The Client Success Manager (CSM) will manage a portfolio of clients through the lifecycle; driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion of product offerings, and advocacy across their platform and throughout the client journey. The CSM represents their client to internal stakeholders whilst identifying opportunities to increase value for their clients.
- Onboarding new clients and collecting asset data.
- Effectively capture client business requirements and ensure a successful, timely configuration of the client portal.
- Training clients on the portal and work with clients to identify and trouble shoot issues or challenges with client portal usage.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met, coordinating amongst Sales, Product and Engineering teams.
- Identify risks and drive maximum product value for clients.
- Analyze and monitor client data to realize insights and optimizations and communicate those findings to the client.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support and drive successful renewals.
- Maintain client records in salesforce.
- Proactively manage client relationship; meet with clients on a regular basis to obtain feedback on our product, identify opportunities for improvements, assess utilization, build plans for maximum optimization, ensure DS meeting business and security goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client needs and drivers and align DS technology to support those needs.
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, with strong organizational skills.
- Strong empathy for clients with a can-do, problem solver attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to research and cultivate business relationships with key executives and contacts.
- High emotional intelligence and analytically inclined.
- Ability to work in a team based, collaborative environment with a passion for contributing to a first-class customer success function.
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders and drive relevant customer enhancement requests.
- Track record of working in a customer facing, cyber security environment.
- Experience in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Demonstrable competency in thinking strategically and, executing tactically while providing reliable, high level client satisfaction and retention.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Ability to multitask and wear multiple “hats”.
- Capability to communicate DS products and services effectively to clients and partners.
- Experience in training adult learners on cyber security technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years’ experience in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience in SaaS environments, specifically in customer success.
What Digital Shadows will do for you (beyond compensation!):
- Care! From our Founders onward, we really care for our people & will ensure you are supported. have what you need to be successful
- Fun fact: #1 reason someone joins our company is because of our people
- A competitive benefits program including up to 4% 401 (k) match
- Time off that we actively encourage you to take
- Stock options. We are committed to you just as much as you're committed to us
- An opportunity to drive real change- you will have exposure across the Executive Leadership Team and entire organization
- Strong commitment to diversity & inclusiveness
- A good time! We take our work & fun very seriously...expect lots of pins & memes!
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers [at]digitalshadows[dot]com.
Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.