Learning Specialist - Financial Crime
The Learning & Development team are looking for a dedicated, passionate, and knowledgeable Financial Crime Specialist to help build . This role will solely focus on Financial Crime learning.
Most of your time, you'll be focusing on training design, building new and refresher training content for all areas of our COps Financial Crime team.
You'll be spending time:
- Designing and building training journeys for all aspects of Fincrime Operations work
- Creating programs that both smooth the onboarding process for new Fincrime employees, and support the development of employees throughout their fincrime career
- Owning changes to Fincrime processes and updating training and knowledge pages accordingly
- Digging into data and using analytics to show the impact of your work
- Building great relationships with stakeholders across the business.
We're looking for someone who is:
- A Fincrime subject matter expert with at least 18 months external experience across different work streams including Transaction Monitoring
- A passion for making Financial Crime prevention exciting and sharing the impact of our work in an engaging way
- A passion for getting creative with learning and
- A strong communicator who must be confident speaking and collaborating with senior stakeholders in Operations and Fincrime
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and ability to flourish in an environment of constant change and varying priorities
- Hands on and confident learning new technologies and ways of working.
Even better if:
- You have previous training creation or coaching experience
- You care about how people learn in the workplace and making learning fit into that
- You have experience of collaborating with a compliance function
- You know how to think creatively with data and how you can use it to measure success.
You'll love this job if:
- You love getting to the heart of tough problems and tailoring solutions
- You want a space where you can make an impact quickly
- You get great satisfaction in turning a complex regulated concept and breaking it down into simple, digestible steps
- You love a varied, busy work day; with lots of different tasks to do all the time.
- This role is working full time, Monday-Friday.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- The interview process consists of completing CV and application questions, followed by a practical take-home exercise and one face-to-face role specific interview. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.