Senior Motion designer / video editor
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further push the boundaries of design by making our identity evolve and deploy it everywhere we are present, with the same quality. One of the keys that is missing on our keychain is motion and video. Therefore, we are looking for a motion designer / video editor who is passionate dedicated to smooth animations, sharp transitions and rythm.
As Livestorm's motion master, you'll be joining the design team to help us empower the brand on the video/motion side by editing videos, creating motions, and animating our brand artifacts. You'll work alongside Daniella, our content Manager, Jacinte, our Product Education Expert, Lucie, Martin, and Justin, our designers and will be reporting to Romain, our Brand Director.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. So we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Editing every new video of our YouTube Channel
- Editing tutorials for product education
- Creating motions to present our new features
- Animating our illustrations / 3D assets
- Creating delightful UI animations/transitions for our product and website
For this Senior Motion designer / video editor role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Motion design
- Video editing
- UI animation
- Illustration animation
- 3D animation
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.