Support Specialist (Contract)
Las Vegas / Remote
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
You’ll be an integral part of setting schools up for success by working directly with enterprise educators on Remind nurturing relationships, helping solve their issues, answering questions about Remind, and making sure that they have the best experience possible. This includes email and phone support.
This is a full-time contractor role (Monday to Friday) with working hours starting at 6 am PST.
- You enjoy working in a customer-facing role.
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- You're an awesome problem solver and enjoy being efficient and detail-oriented.
- You are genuinely compassionate & dedicated. You strive to understand a customer’s problems and care that it's taken care of and that they’re happy!
- You want to be a part of a positive change in education!
- Bonus: You have worked in the education field, you are comfortable with CSV formatting, and/or you have previous support experience
What you'll do:
- Help teachers and administrators succeed by answering incoming support emails and phone calls quickly and accurately, achieving over 95%+ satisfaction rating.
- Respond quickly and with empathy to user reports and requests.
- Troubleshoot issues and concerns with Remind educators
- Improve productivity by automating common answers, identifying issues to the Product and Engineering organizations, and reporting trends to the Support leadership team.
- Serve as an important member of a growing customer success team driving positive long term relationships with school and district leaders
On your first day, you should:
- Be comfortable interacting with people at all levels of education - from brand-new teachers to administrators, IT roles, to parents and students.
- Be enthusiastic about creating simplicity for our users.
- Be ready to learn!
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.