Smart contract software engineer
Palo Alto, California, United States - Remote
stakefishWe are a reliable staking validator. Stake with us. We know staking.
As our smart contract developer, you will be responsible for developing staking-related smart contracts and supporting their associated front-end applications. You should be able to translate our company and user needs into functional and secure smart contract products.
What will you do?
- Implement EVM-based smart contracts
- Review EVM-based smart contracts and audit for security issues
- Support front-end developers to build and maintain web apps that call smart contracts
- Deploy and maintain existing smart contracts
- Manage wallets used to deploy and operate smart contracts
- Proactively make suggestions for improving our products and internal processes
- You are an expert in smart contracts and Solidity
- You have a deep understanding of the EVM and understand smart contracts down to the opcode-level
- You are familiar with the source code of at least one Ethereum node implementation
- You are proficient in using web3.js and ethers.js libraries
- You have some front-end development knowledge and have some knowledge of React
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have considered and feel comfortable, or have experience working in a startup environment
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team (with even pseudo anonymous team members). We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. Crypto is here to stay, having introduced novel ideas such as DeFi, NFTs and DAOs. At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains. Here are some other reasons why you should join us,
- We are one of the top staking service providers with over $3B of assets staked across our validators. E.g. Our staking market share for Cosmos rivals that of Binance and Coinbase.
- Curious about how protocols like Solana and Cosmos have exploded into the juggernauts they are today? We have front row seats to observe and learn how protocols evolve, going from idea to adoption. You will get opportunities to learn about and work very closely with a wide range of blockchain networks.
- We are crypto nerds at heart. Some people are power DeFi users and some others are intense NFT collectors. You can learn and debate everything on crypto with our teammates.
- We have some people who have been around this space for ages. They’ll casually drop a few interesting history lessons along the way. Did you know Bitcoin was actually double spent at one point in time?
- We are a very well capitalized and already profitable startup.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.freshremote.work
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs