Business Development Lead - DACH
Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany - Remote
Clarity AIClarity AI, a tech platform that delivers insights on the social and environmental impact of over 30,000 organizations.
At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 250 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as BlackRock, SoftBank and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We are looking to grow our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Head of DACH Business Development to join the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales. As a Head of Business Development, you should be impact-driven and execute both the core business and other strategic initiatives well. You should also demonstrate a strong track record in achieving successful turnarounds and building a high growth culture. You will be directly managing the business team in the region along with leading cross-functional/matrixed teams by influence, so you must demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills.who will assist us in our goal of scaling the company to the next level. As Head of DACH Business Development you will play an integral role in leading the sales effort building a sustainable client base in the region as the firm continues to expand globally.
LOCATION: This role can be based in Germany, Spain or the UK.
YEAR 1 SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Design a go-to-market-strategy for Clarity AI in the DACH region
- Identify needs and coordinate preparation of marketing materials required for target client base in the region
- Drive outstanding client engagement and commercial performance, in turn raising brand awareness and market impact in the DACH region
- Sales targets [to be discussed with Global Head of Sales]
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a go-to-market-strategy designed to grow the business in the region, including target client segmentation, channel and distribution strategy
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Assist the ongoing evolution of the business strategy through providing in-depth inputs on relevant markets trends, industry and competitor's analysis, best practices, clients/investors' requirements, and relevant recommendations accordingly
- Revenue generation from pitching, structuring and delivering mandates across the region
- Liaise with senior officials of the corporate and partnerships team to help in building Clarity AI’s commercial, partnerships and strategic networks in the DACH region
- Build Clarity AI’s sales team on the ground, hiring top talent in the DACH region to ensure the company is successful in achieving its goals
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 10 - 15+ years relevant experience building relationships and revenue, with P&L responsibility in a high growth industry
- Proven track record of building, growing and maintaining high performing teams. Inclusive people management capabilities are a must
- Strong business acumen, ability and courage to make decisions and ability to execute them for impact
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with ability to understand complex products and solutions and adapt business strategies accordingly
- Relevant experience in DACH region, preferably in a Country/Regional Director/CEO role for a Technology company, but broader experience is a plus
- Strong reputation and network among the key decision makers, stakeholders and C-Level executives across the region
- Solid communication skills with fluency in English and German
- A high work ethic combined with a vision that will help achieve Clarity AI’s global mission
LOCATION: Germany, Spain or UK
*Only Cvs in English will be taken into consideration
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017
Other jobs like this
Software Engineer (Mid level, Edinburgh or UK remote)AWS Docker Go Mobile Rails Ruby System architecture +1
Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Parental leave
Senior Blockchain Application Engineer (EU, Remote)Bash Blockchain Coaching Cross-functional DeFi Distributed systems Docker +13
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment
Senior Blockchain Platform Engineer (EU, Remote)Bash Blockchain Coaching Cross-functional DeFi Distributed systems Docker +13
Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment
Senior Partnerships Manager - Vertical Healthy Lifestyle & Nutrition EUAnalytics CRM Cross-functional Go G Suite High energy Partner onboarding +7
Career development Conferences Flex vacation Home office stipend Startup environment +3
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs