Customer Support Engineer
Portugal - Remote
OmetriaAI-powered customer insight and cross-channel marketing, by Ometria. Ometria gives marketers the ability to create personalised experiences across the customer journey.
Customer Support Engineer
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Support team, helping us to build epic client happiness.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 130 Ometrians based in UK, US and Europe and we have raised $70M from leading capital venture funds like Infravia and Octopus.
What will you be doing?
Joining our Customer Support team, you will be answering all in-bound queries (tickets, calls and live chat) from our customers using Zendesk - from passing on simple 'How do I...' queries to internal teams to investigating API integrations, HTML template queries and more complex application problems.
You will also identify documentation requirements, or updates to existing documentation. We also run a paid on-call rota system for emergencies which you will participate in once up to speed.
The Support team works closely with the Customer Success and Development teams, capturing feedback on product enhancements, reporting issues, account trends and updating documentation.
What kind of people do well in this role?
- Experienced - you have experience handling tiered support tickets for a data-focussed software company (or similar)
- Excellent communicator - you have exceptional writing skills and can communicate technical information in a clear, concise way to a variety of stakeholders - from CMOs to Developers on the phone and by email. You know how to make clients happy and go out of your way to do so.
- Passionate about customer experience - You know what makes customers happy and go above and beyond to deliver epic services, getting it right the first time.
- Organised - you are bale to work in a really fast paced envionrment, juggling multiple tickets at the same time.
- Data-driven - you're comfortable working with big data sets and are able to manipulate these to pull interesting insights using tools such as Excel/Google Sheets.
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Software Engineer (Mid level, Edinburgh or UK remote)AWS Docker Go Mobile Rails Ruby System architecture +1
Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Parental leave
Senior Blockchain Application Engineer (EU, Remote)Bash Blockchain Coaching Cross-functional DeFi Distributed systems Docker +13
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment
Senior Blockchain Platform Engineer (EU, Remote)Bash Blockchain Coaching Cross-functional DeFi Distributed systems Docker +13
Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs