Technical Program Manager
Portugal - Remote
OmetriaAI-powered customer insight and cross-channel marketing, by Ometria. Ometria gives marketers the ability to create personalised experiences across the customer journey.
Technical Program Manager
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our fast growing Engineering team and help us build and maintain persistent mechanisms and tools and to ensure high quality, fully transparent execution on behalf of our customers. Reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will work closely with Product and Engineering teams and be able to deal with multiple projects across varied timeframes and deliverables.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 130 Ometrians based in UK, US and Europe and we have raised $70M from leading capital venture funds like Infravia and Octopus.
- Agile & Lean Practices - You will have a deep understanding of the available frameworks and methodologies, current thinking and practices and most importantly when to use these. Guiding others towards a state of continuous improvement using Agile and Lean practices.
- Delivery Facilitation - Planning and execution of our roadmaps is at the core of our responsibilities. You will own mechanism to ensure planning, reliable delivery and transparency throughout all phases. Understanding and managing cross team dependencies is a key element of successful delivery
- Track & Report Projects - Ongoing improvements by establishing transparency across our key responsibilities. Ensure insights into support processes, operational excellence and project execution. You will keep our teams honest, ensure persistence in improving the quality of our work and provide visibility to our stakeholders. You will help implement tool support (e.g. Jira) for our key processes and drive adoption. Working with our DevOps teams will not only help create transparency on our operational excellence but enable us to monitor our infrastructure cost and derive corrective actions when needed.
- Key Communicator - Be able to clearly communicate engineering progress and challenges with the CTO, CEO and other SMT members as required. Act as a go-to person for communicating with other teams within the organisation, collaboration on the product, support and other areas of the business.
- Improve Collaboration - Work with senior Engineering and Product members to understand pain points, blockers and their thoughts on these various themes.
- Experienced - demonstrable experience of working in a software product / SaaS environment. You will have run/enabled Agile software teams and in particular, focused on the continuous improvement of teams positively impacting throughput, confidence and quality.
- People first - you have a high EQ and get the best out of people and teams by solving human challenges first.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and knowledge - you share these qualities and are hungry to learn about what others are doing, as well as get immersed in what Ometria does and the market we’re in. You have a passion for the latest development and deployment technologies and will help us shape our infrastructure to maintain our competitive edge.
- Knowledge - you actively maintain current knowledge of best practices in technology and technology delivery. You can utilise this knowledge when enabling and guiding teams to perform at their best. We support this through time, conference budget and self development budget.
- Attention to detail - you take a structured approach to running teams and processes such as hiring. You have strong time management and prioritisation skills.
Why join Ometria?
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Other jobs like this
Innovate UK KTN
Interim Head of Strategic Portfolio Office (SPO) FTC up to 6 months - internalInterpersonal skills Project management Public Sector Relationship-building Research Training
Career development Home office stipend
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs