Senior Software Engineer (React.Js + NodeJS)
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - Remote
TreezTreez is a leading enterprise cloud platform that streamlines retail supply chain operations within the cannabis market.
ZEERT POS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (A TREEZ.IO CANADA COMPANY)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER/SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: Trivandrum, India(Remote)
The Treez Product Development team is looking for a high energy, team-oriented, software engineering enthusiast to drive our next generation business management platform and applications. If you are looking for an exciting, fast-paced full-time role are a high caliber team player who can lead and innovate the future shape of our industry - this position is for you!
The Treez enterprise-grade, business management platform serves the vertical cannabis market from producers to brands to retailers with our Point of Sale, Integrated Payments, Branding, Grow and Data Insights software solutions. Treez is helping businesses deliver personalized and efficient experiences to their customers. The Treez enterprise business management solution is delivered through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model on a modern, scalable cloud infrastructure.
To learn more, visit Treez at: https://treez.io/
Treez India (Zeert POS Software Development Private Limited) is looking for software engineers with 6+ years of experience in react.js/node.js.
As a Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, building, testing, and deploying new and innovative capabilities your team is focused on. Your work will be a central function in our investment plans. You will work alongside our global team of product owners, software developers, and quality assurance teams at Treez.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for developing high-quality, scalable cloud software solutions, then please keep reading!
- Impacts software design, code quality, and maintainability.
- Creates application software through manual and automated processes.
- Drives operational excellence.
- Dev Ops skills to automate development and operational monitoring.
- Innovates to improve the speed of delivery.
- Independently invents, designs and builds stable and performant software.
- Leverage knowledge of a broad range of design approaches to determine when to use / or not.
- Considers code’s legacy, limiting the use of short-term workarounds.
- Is judicious about adding dependencies.
- Efficient with resources: hardware, database, memory/CPU, etc.
- Participates in code reviews, design discussions, team planning, and metrics reviews.
- Develops software enhancements that improve team software and processes.
- Documents and mentors fellow team members in software and application development best practices
- and methods.
- Works with peers and business partners to document business processes and information technology
- requirements, analyze requirements, and prepare functional and technical specifications.
- Provides support of existing and new applications when escalated.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues and processes.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understanding of identity and access management as OAuth2, OpenID Connect, and SAML.
- Has demonstrated knowledge of application CI/CD pipelines: infrastructure as code, integration testing,
- automated deployment and rollback.
- Proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to use them (and when
- it is not).
- Can demonstrate experience solving difficult technical problems in medium-to-large software projects.
- Has demonstrated strong code writing ability across several platforms, environments, and/or
- programming languages.
- Has demonstrated knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Nice to Have Skills
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services including API Gateway, Lambda,
- Cloud Formation, RDS, DynamoDB, RedShift, S3, EKS, MSK, and EC2 to implementing products features that scale.
- Proficient with Docker or similar container technology.
- Proficient in Java, Spring and Lombok are an asset
- Working knowledge of performance and load testing techniques.
- Working knowledge of operational procedures such as monitoring, logging and alerting
- 6+ years of software development experience using enterprise class languages and tools
- 6+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- 6+ years of experience with agile / SCRUM
- 6+ years of experience with multi-tier software architecture
- Computer software degree or, equivalent work experience with Computer Science or Engineering background
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise software including strongly and loosely typed software development languages, API development and use, enterprise software, cloud architectures, and web services architectures
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration architectures and patterns
- Working knowledge of cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) architecture
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work from home 50%, office: 50%.
- May require work at Treez Canada location, or partner locations, which will require travel from India to Canada
Treez is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.freshremote.work
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Power Electronics Team Lead - Medical (Engineering Manager)Co-working Interpersonal skills
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +6
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs