Enterprise Architect - UK (Remote)
United Kingdom - Remote
WorkatoWorkato, a leader in Gartner MQ, is more than an iPaaS. It's an Intelligent Automation platform that can be used by both Business and IT. It supports thousands of enterprise and workflow usecases so you can automate everything.
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join our Customer Success team. This role will report into our VP of Enterprise Architecture and plays an integral role in guiding our enterprise customers on automation best practices, architecture patterns, governance processes, and helping them scale their automation practice.
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
Participate in both pre and post-sales activities with direct end customers and partners.
Be a Workato evangelist with the ability to discover and demonstrate how Workato can effectively help companies with their business automation needs across a broad set of industries.
Participate and contribute to the architecture working group to guide other architects across Workato on best practices and updated methodologies.
Engage with senior leaders and champions at customers and become the trusted strategic and technical advisor to help our customers define their integration and automation strategy in order to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Work with enterprise customers to help define the ideal operating model, governance processes, and security practices to meet their objectives.
Guide customers on various architectural approaches to integration such as microservices, event-driven architecture, messaging, enterprise data hub, etc.
Develop content such as presentations, demos, white papers, best practices, solution packs, and online courses.
Perform architecture reviews of customer systems landscape and proposed solutions and make recommendations to optimize.
Contribute to a library of reusable architecture and design patterns.
Act as the escalation point for handling the resolution of large and complex customer issues.
Lead, mentor, and train team members from the extended CS team.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
BS or equivalent education.
10+ years of Solutions Consulting, Solutions Architecture or Enterprise Architecture experience is a must
Experience documenting business processes and applying technology to optimize and automate these processes
Knowledge of key applications such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, EBusiness Suite, Databases, etc.
Experience having worked in a start-up environment a plus
Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and GCP a plus
Experience in at least 3 of the following areas: Enterprise Data Hub Architecture, Microservices or API-based Integration Architecture, Event-driven Architecture, Data Pipelines - Enterprise ETL/ELT for Data Warehousing, Process Automation via BPM or RPA, Process Mining, Process Discovery, Value Stream Mapping, Integration/Automation Strategy Development, Operating Models (Center of Excellence, Citizen Automation, etc.), Enterprise ERP Systems (SAP, Workday, Oracle)
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
Communicate effectively with Technical, Business and C Level stakeholders
Understanding of security and governance needs in large enterprises
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas visually and create professional presentations
Other jobs like this
Senior DevOps Engineer - Terraform (Open for Remote across ANZ)AWS DevOps Mentor Mentoring Microservices Nonprofit Python +6
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Parental leave Startup environment +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs