Senior Product Designer - Riga, Tallin or remote within EMEA
Riga, Tallinn or remotely
At Printify our Product Designers lead and oversee the user experience of a product, feature, or service from discovery through design to launch. They work with UX researchers, analysts, product managers, and engineers to create the best possible product experience for our merchants.
Our Product Designers must be experts in Product Discovery, spending a high percentage of their time exploring opportunity spaces to ensure our squads work on the right problems, then creating multiple solutions, focusing them through prototyping, validation and iteration to get to the best possible solution before any code is written.
They must also be experts in Product Delivery, working with our talented engineers to ensure the chosen solutions are shipped with quality the first time. Following release they must be passionate and relentless in their pursuit of improvements to the products or features they have worked on, using data and further research to find further opportunities.
As a Product Designer at Printify, you will help define and evolve our merchant's customer journey, identifying and addressing variations, and pain points and improving our customer experience gradually. This role requires a high level of problem analysis, creativity, attention to detail, as well as experience with working with stakeholders, and the ability to push initiatives.
A portfolio is required.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Printify products and features.
- Work with UX researchers, analysts, product managers, and engineers to understand user needs and problems and map user flows, prototype/validate solutions, and launch new product features and services.
- Define and evolve our merchant's customer journey, identifying and addressing variations, and pain points and improving our customer experience gradually
- Define, craft, and evolve designs and interactions within visual systems and/or standards for a global audience across the Printify platform & different integrations.
- Deliver designs & prototypes in a fast-paced & demanding environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard
- Ensure implementation of the final design with quality by the engineers.
- Use online tools to observe users interacting with the features or services the following release to find improvements through iteration.
- Work with data analysts and analytics to further improve design solutions after release.
- Plan and conduct user testing and concept validation sessions
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and the broader product team including data analysts to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Present & argument your product feature or design solution to peers and stakeholders
- At least 4-6 years of experience with end-consumer product design inside Product Organizations (not agencies or outsourcing organizations).
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills
- Experience with planning and running user research and concept validation
- Experience as a designer and a collaborator in cross-functional product teams or squads, working with engineers & product managers.
- Experience in creating user flows and user journeys
- Have proof of shipped product with your design
- In-depth experience with Sketch, Figma, etc. or willingness to learn fast
- Experience working with / creating design systems.
- Experience working within larger design teams.
- A/B testing experience
- Facilitation / Co-creation experience
What we offer?
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere - our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
Tags: A/B testing Analytics Co-working Cross-functional E-commerce Entrepreneurial Figma Go Hackathons Integrations Manufacturing Product design Prototyping Research Sketch User Experience User research UX
Other jobs like this
Mid/Senior Product Designer - Riga, Tallin or remote within EMEAA/B testing B2B Co-working Cross-functional E-commerce Entrepreneurial Figma +12
Career development Equity Fitness / gym Relocation support Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs