Product Marketing Manager
FulcrumFulcrum is a design & development crew from Kyiv, Ukraine. We build astonishing apps for businesses worldwide.
Dobryi den’, everybody!
Fulcrum is looking for an experienced Marketing manager, ready to launch a promising product onto the market. You will be the first Marketer on the project, which means you get to create a go-to strategy, choose the best channels for user acquisition, work on product positioning and manage advertising campaigns. If this sounds interesting (albeit challenging) let’s continue.
What is the product about? Well, you’ll love the idea. Put simply, VYBZ is a social app helping you discover people in offline venues. It’s hyper-relevant to your location by providing a digital window to only those who are currently sharing the same space with you.
VYBZ already has solid product vision, market research already in place, full tech product team that you will love working with. It’s a British startup, with a product team here in Ukraine.
Why stop doing what you’re doing and send your CV?
Opportunity to launch the product from scratch, owning the process, so it’s important you are ready to take on the responsibility.
Full creative freedom to launch VYBZ, suggesting new unconventional ideas, see it all come together in real life;
Interesting and ambitious product, well-designed & focused on the user experience;
You will be closely working with founders, who understand Marketing & are eager to support you with most initiatives;
You can impact the product, suggest new features, experiment and work tightly with the product team of the project.
Seriously, stop doing what you’re doing & send your CV.
What you will do:
VYBZ is to launch early next year, it will be your job to ensure the best possible launch campaign and launch strategy, carefully planned and executed (obviously with user research insights in place);
You will need to review branding and positioning of the product & pack it and make sure it’s attractive for the target audience;
Prepare all Marketing materials with the help of designer or other experts you might need;
Communicate with, and choose the best influencers to promote VYBZ in local communities, as well as help organize targeted events in the same locations;
Run and analyze Marketing researches and data;
Track KPIs, monitor essential user metrics and set up needed reporting.
Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
Regular team gathering activities;
Friendly & open team who has fun creating cool projects together;
Professional English courses;
Medical insurance full coverage.
How we operate:
We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ’bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
Your compensation grows with your responsibility zone;
If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.;
If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
Obviously, a challenging job like this requires a set of specific skills. Here’s the descriptions of who we are looking for:
You are an experienced Marketing Manager with proven track of records (products and metrics you can show off);
You have already launched products on International market (a huge plus if this is mobile apps or Social apps) your experience working on commercial projects is no less than 2 years;
Excellent written and spoken English is a must;
You have good knowledge of advertising platforms and know the basics of how to work with them;
You are result-oriented, you will track user metrics & know how to act on them;
You know how to run market research, analyze competitors and draw right conclusions;
You are ready to experiment, run A/B tests to ensure we grow as fast as possible;
You are multi-functional, you solve problems and you act fast.
If all of this sounds interesting, send your CV and describe previous products you have worked on. Thanks for your time & hope to see you at the interview!
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs