Senior Practice Director - Agile Software Delivery
3CloudMake the cloud work for you with our Azure consulting services. With a 100% focus on Azure, our experts deliver to you the ultimate Azure experience.
Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on challenging problems together and regularly blow the doors off our clients with outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might be for you!
A Senior Practice Director at 3Cloud plays an integral role as a 3Cloud consulting leadership team member. They are 3Cloud’s champion for the premise that application development / DevOps in Azure transforms development teams and businesses alike – and that our client's investment in agile processes drives their innovation and efficiency. The organization directly led by this Senior Practice Director will be responsible for defining and delivering solution offerings. This Senior Practice Director will be accountable for those team members' vision crafting, process improvement, and culture.
They will be responsible for leading sustained, profitable growth with 3Cloud’s clients, defining the Agile Software Delivery portfolio of offerings, and owning the day-to-day operations of the team that delivers those services.
The Senior Practice Director is responsible for:
- Work with 3Cloud CTO and other leadership to define solution offerings relevant to the Agile Software Delivery practice. Lead delivery team to prepare for execution and marketing to drive lead generation and brand awareness.
- Develop relationships with key client stakeholders, and serve as a trusted advisor during their transformation to an Azure-based technology platform.
- Support efforts in core relationships with Microsoft and secondary partners. Identify other organizations we may partner with to help drive business development and delivery excellence.
- Capture and develop intellectual property (IP) for use in sales support and delivery disciplines. Drive continuous improvement of the IP managed and used by the Agile Software Delivery team.
- Actively work to attract talent to 3Cloud and participate in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Served as part of 3Cloud’s senior delivery leadership team coordinating services functions and client experience across service lines.
- Develop strong intracompany relationships, contribute to and drive company culture and help drive internal and growth initiatives.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with your direct reports to monitor delivery/employee performance and establish management business objectives towards professional growth and advancement.
- Serve as a point of escalation for client issues within the practice area.
- Develop capability requirements and manage team upskilling and performance for technical and non-technical skills.
- Perform regular team performance management and reviews as needed/required.
- Assist with finding, hiring, and retaining a strong team of architects and engineers.
- Develop reference architectures, documentation, and other intellectual property that ensures the delivery of projects that are secure, highly available, and scalable.
- Educate and support the 3Cloud sales team in driving revenue for the company and directly support the most strategic sales opportunities for the Agile Software Delivery practice.
- Demonstrated leadership of a technology practice area in a professional services organization.
- Passion for client experience and for professional services as a vehicle to help clients achieve their goals.
- Ability to manage a span of control of over 100 and $20M in revenue.
- Excellent organizational design and implementation skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with a cloud platform, preferably Azure.
- Ability to operate effectively as part of a matrixed team and drive results from organization members who may not be part of a direct reporting relationship.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to consulting team members.
- Ability to address conflict and prepare for and execute difficult conversations.
- Attention to detail and insistence on excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs