Director, Demand Generation
Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA or Remote - US
DriftDrift’s Conversation Cloud helps businesses connect with customers in the moments that matter most — using chat, email, video, and more.
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
Drift is looking for a Demand Generation Marketer to join our team. At Drift we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that surprise and delight our future and existing customers. If you’re a marketer who loves demand gen funnels, understands the customer journey and uses both sides of your brain to create creative campaigns that grab people’s attention and get them to take action. At the same time you should also enjoy digging deep into data to understand the impact of each campaign. In this role you will be measured for success based on three metrics, net new contacts added, and number of engaged existing contacts and number of meetings booked for our sales team as a result of your campaigns.
What you'll be doing on the Demand Gen team at Drift:
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Create and optimize Marketo nurture streams based upon areas of interest indicated by web behavior as well as where our next customers are on their customer journey.
- Develop, execute, promote and produce strong webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees and on-demand consumption.
- Broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market.
- Establish intimate knowledge or our database of marketing leads to uncover where opportunities for engagement exist within the database.
- Understand where marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today and build partnerships, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- Measure and analyze dashboards to understand where opportunities for further optimization and engagement exists.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Solid knowledge demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel.
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com. #LI-Remote
Perks/benefits: Flex vacation
Other jobs like this
Account Executive, Canada (Financial, Tax & Regulatory)Blockchain Cybersecurity Marketing campaigns Product positioning Public Sector Security Training
Career development Health care Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs