OddballWe believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to help improve, expand and structure our growing Human Resources department to support all employees of Oddball.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Coordinator supporting the entire employee life-cycle. The ideal candidate will have excellent people, verbal, and written communication skills, with proven customer service experience.
- Administers benefit offerings, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Assist with payroll.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with LOA process.
- Aid with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Manage and assist employee onboarding and offboarding process.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and ad-hoc HR projects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience required.
Must be located within the United States.
This is a full time, remote position. Oddball offers a tech and continuing education stipend.
Oddball is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact an Oddball HR representative to request such an accommodation.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs