Clinical Field Specialist
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required.
The Clinical Field Specialist will provide clinical insight and educational support/training on the technical applications of company products. This role will provide technical training in a clinical and/or surgical environment. Natera requires successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required.
- Increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual MFMs, Ob/Gyns and Genetic Counselors.
- Sales efforts include effective prospecting, cultivating and maintaining key relationships.
- Creating and implementing a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly in your geography.
- Sales efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches.
- Will play a critical role in the success of the organization.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- A Four-year university degree required in Bachelor of Science, Nursing or related healthcare field preferred.
- Minimum three years’ physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory).
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).
- Market knowledge and experience selling to OB/GYN or MFM strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of success in establishing new market and new products and increasing revenue quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; SalesForce.com.
- Provide Proof of Vaccine Required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required.
- Will be exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to thinks strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business.
- Have the ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving.
- Have a strong desire to work in a startup environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Duties are typically performed in an office setting. This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
Other jobs like this
Director, Clinical Laboratory Operations - Gene TherapyCompliance Cross-functional Go Human Resources Interpersonal skills Life Sciences Mentoring +5
Career development Fitness / gym Flex vacation Health care Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs