San Francisco, CA or Remote
Ready Responders was founded in 2016 with the mission of giving patients direct access to healthcare professionals in their homes and giving Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Responders travel to patient homes seeking non-emergency medical attention, utilizing technology to connect with advanced providers.
With Ready Responders, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We are in-network with most major insurance companies in the markets we serve. Ready Responders is backed by leading investors including Deerfield Management, Google Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures, Founders Fund, and others.
About the Role
As a Data Engineer on the team you will contribute to a number of our systems, from processing and data storage, through scalable pipelines, to frameworks, tools and applications that make that data available to other teams and systems. The Data team creates systems to centralize all of Ready Responder's internal and external data, make it easy for team members to transform and access that data for analytics and machine learning, and power patient, responder, and clinical workflows.
What You'll Do
- Develop, maintain and test architecture for data analysis
- Explore opportunities for data acquisition internally and externally to the organization
- Work with broader product organization to identify data and reporting needed to support business initiatives
- Build reporting dashboards for analysts and other team members to visualize data
- Leverage large sets of health care data for use in predictive modeling
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of Data Engineering experience
- Knowledge of Python, AWS, ETL, SQL
- Experience setting up infrastructure for other analysts and data scientists (ala JupyterHub)
- Computer Science or related engineering degree
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams
Nice to Haves
- Containerization (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- CI/CD Tools like CircleCI or Jenkins
- Automated provisioning tools like Terraform and Ansible
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Please click here for the notice required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.