Project Manager - Agile Software Delivery
3CloudMake the cloud work for you with our Azure consulting services. With a 100% focus on Azure, our experts deliver to you the ultimate Azure experience.
3Cloud is an Azure focused professional services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We specialize in Microsoft Azure to help clients accelerate innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customer’s needs. As a Microsoft Gold partner, we specialize in Azure Migration, Application Modernization and Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas. This is a remote based role in US only. Travel potentially up to 20% in future.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the Scrum team using Agile methodology and Scrum practices.
- Assist the development team in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Help the Scrum team achieve higher levels of Scrum maturity.
- Assist the team in removing blockers.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies such as daily standups, sprint planning, review, and retrospectives.
- Manage leading edge technology teams through the client engagement process - driving timelines, and prioritizing tasks.
- Manage project timelines and budgets to a high degree of accuracy.
- Support project leadership in management of project scope and changes to the backlog.
- Contribute to pre-sales processes and activities.
- Assist in defining and driving client experience and engagement processes at 3Cloud.
This role requires that you have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of consulting Scrum/Agile experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Scrum Master certification
- Prior experience on a Scrum team.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict.
- Experience with successful Agile techniques.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Ability to adapt to a changing/fast- paced environment.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and/or Jira is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, thoughtful, and consistent with strong interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Strong attention to details, with strong analytical skills.
- A passion for using technology to solve problems.
- A natural inclination for building and fostering relationships with clients and project teams.
- A love for problem-solving - you can prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and can guide a team through the issue resolution process.
- The ability to multitask, juggling multiple concurrent streams of work and ensuring success for all of them.
- A knack for teamwork – you are at your best in a closely collaborative environment.
In addition, while it is not required, we would love it if you had:
- Any kind of exposure to organizations managing Application Development, DevOps and Data and Analytics projects (we focus on Microsoft, but your experience does not have to be there).
- Experience working in the Microsoft technology ecosystem.
Perks/benefits: Team events
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs