Senior Solution Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts
Remote - Denver, Colorado, United States
UserZoom is looking for a Senior Solution Marketing Manager to support the rapidly growing demand for our User Experience (UX) Insights Solutions. The Solution Marketing team at UserZoom translates the unique value of our UX software and service solutions into compelling narratives, messaging and offerings for the marketing and sales channels to increase win rates, average deal size, and sales velocity. We are seeking a customer-centric marketer who can develop a deep understanding of customers’ challenges, create and test value-based messaging to address them, track and communicate how competitors meet those challenges, and define and execute the go-to-market strategy for UserZoom’s largest accounts. Reporting into the Head of Solution Marketing, you will be defining and refining positioning and messaging, building scalable programs to create high-quality customer-facing collateral for sales, supporting marketing plans and campaigns, and leading sales enablement.
This role is US-based and can be remote. Quarterly travel to UserZoom offices in Denver, New York, or the Bay Area may be required.
- Help develop and evolve differentiated value-based positioning and messaging for UserZoom’s solutions --for the overall business, as well as individual product and solution offerings. Drive and manage the consistent deployment of UserZoom’s differentiated messaging and value across market-facing communication touchpoints (e.g., website, demand generation efforts, videos, sales enablement collateral, account team interactions, etc.).
- Be a trusted partner to the UserZoom Sales and Account teams; work collaboratively to optimize the sales cycle and support expansion/upsell opportunities through the development and delivery of creative, compelling sales enablement materials and lead supporting training.
- Support integrated marketing campaigns for your customer segment.
- Be an expert on UserZoom’s platforms and services, our buyers, and how they buy to ensure our positioning resonates and our solutions deliver value. Drive efforts to consolidate how we gather and track customer feedback on our products and services, test messaging, and evaluate brand perception.
- Partner with Product and Service teams for launches to ensure that messaging for new features or services aligns with the value of our solutions.
- Establish and lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends in the UX research/insights industry, gathering competitive intelligence, and updating stakeholders to inform sales, marketing, and product strategy. Develop objection handling and competitive battlecard content.
- Celebrate our customers by driving case studies, stories, testimonials to build credibility among our most valuable customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the tactics to drive revenue and efficiency, and make recommendations.
- 5+ years experience in B2B enterprise SaaS product marketing or solution marketing, or sales enablement
- Team player who is strong at facilitating cross-group collaboration and alignment and building relationships across an organization
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, process-oriented, with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on ability to create or manage execution of marketing assets; eye for distilling complex information and ideas into creative/captivating content and visuals
- Comfortable working with data
- Enjoys problem-solving and coming up with solutions to business challenges
- Ability to recognize and prioritize high-impact activities
- Flexible and adaptive approach
- Can maintain a sense of humor, even under stress
UserZoom will offer you the following benefits for our US employees:
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 Birthday day
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Up to 75% for dependents
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability