TV Technical Account Manager
Remote - US
TV Technical Account Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will provide exemplary technical service to LiveRamp’s most strategic customers to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert and trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization – from their delivery teams to their senior executives.
You will be responsible for:
- Overall Program Management of Technical projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp Tcustomers
- Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented and configured with LiveRamp, and continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementations to drive additional business value from LiveRamp
- Providing technical and business context to internal teams when there is an issue related to your customer’s configuration, conveying what success looks like for your customer, and ideating on recommended solutions for your customer
- Relaying the impact of system issues or outages to your customer, addressing all follow-up communications, and project managing technical needs associated
- Designing and completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform or to understand the impact of upcoming product changes to your customers’ workflows
- Collaborating with Product and Support teams to create customer-specific rollout plans for product updates and new product releases
- Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, and working with Product & Engineering teams to move toward Product standardization
- Understanding all technical cost-to-serve elements (e.g. ticket volume, cloud costs, etc.) associated with each customer and defining plans to improve upon these
- Ongoing education with the customer to address technical and product capabilities of LiveRamp’s product suite
- Maintaining comprehensive shared, internal technical documentation for your customers and providing regular Runbook updates to your customers
- 7+ years experience in enterprise level client facing work
- 3+ years experience in TV advertising, specializing in ad tech, buy side, or sell side operations
- Working knowledge of Linear, Addressable, and Programmatic TV advertising across traditional and digital/CTV models
- You are a stellar client relationship manager with a proven history of client success/engagement/upsell with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- You are a product SME, fluid at scoping pre and post sales solutions, while troubleshooting complex technical issues with technical teams simultaneously.
- Communication excellence is a given. You understand TV advertiser/publisher use cases and are an expert at bridging the gap between the Client, Operations, Product, and Engineering.
- Familiar with SQL and is comfortable building intermediary queries and modifying more complex ones (SQL experience from current or previous roles required) to analyze data
- Familiar with command line / terminal environment and is comfortable handling / QAing / modifying customer data files
- Working knowledge of Identity Resolution at the individual and household levels
- Swiftly prioritizes and responds to ever-morphing, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple clients across multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person visits, etc.
- You thrive with independent work, requiring little management, and are a creator of new paths forward.
- BS in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Other jobs like this
Principal TPM, AWS Data Center Operations Rack Programs | Location Flexible, Data Center Operations - Rack Install and Recovery ProgramsAWS Business strategy Customer feedback MBA QA Security Subject matter expert
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs