Content Developer - Knowledge Base
Constant ContactWith Constant Contact, you can create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals. Start your FREE trial today!
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you'll do:
- Document product functionality, troubleshooting, and best practices through research, cross-functional teamwork and hands-on product testing
- Create educational content that is accurate, high quality, engaging, and easy to understand
- Use appropriate content format and delivery methods to best educate external and internal customers – written documentation, eLearning modules, user guides, etc.
- Utilize images and graphical elements to supplement documentation
- Develop a deep product knowledge and understanding of common customer issues relating to the Constant Contact product (this had been listed under Requirements, moved it to Responsibilities since it’s not a requirement to know the product before starting)
- Develop strong knowledge of social media platforms, ecommerce tools, marketing best practices and other areas as they become part of the CTCT offering.
- Translate complex marketing concepts and strategies into common language that customers can understand and follow.
- Project manage the content needs for specific products and services and ensure all deliverables are on time throughout the software development life cycle
- Liaise with Product Owners to stay up to date with the latest products and features
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to create content that supports business initiatives
- Contribute to content strategy discussions and planning to support short and long-term objectives and goals
- Follow an editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitor customers’ feedback, product goals and pain points to continually improve content
- Be a champion for change; always pushing iterative improvement
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Independent worker who is self-motivated and can jump right into projects, asking for help and guidance as needed
- Ability to build relationships with others across various teams and roles and collaborate on different types of projects
- Excellent technical and business writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience documenting processes and procedures
- Project management skills
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing -
- Experience creating eLearning content is a plus
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working within an Agile methodology is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities in a fast paced environment
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Other jobs like this
Software Development Engineer II, Amazon Prime VideoCloud Computer Science Java JSON Linux Object-oriented User Experience +2
Career development Equity Signing bonus Team events
Senior Software Engineer- Telecommute OpportunityAgile Backend CI/CD Cloud Computer Science Distributed systems Go +12
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account +6
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs