Sr Manager, Content and PR
Remote, United States
MapboxIntegrate custom live maps, location search, and turn-by-turn navigation into any mobile or web app with Mapbox APIs & SDKs. Get started for free.
Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.5 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers. Whether you’re watching the delivery of your grocery order on Instacart, tracking your personal best mile on Strava, monitoring your gas budget on Metromile, or checking today’s forecast on The Weather Channel, Mapbox is the location and maps within those apps.
As the head of Content and PR, you will oversee all content marketing and PR initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to growth of Mapbox.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate across Service Groups and marketing functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar and organizational workflows.
- Manages digital content hubs and all social channels. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Measure and optimize the program on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Oversee the selection of agencies and manage these critical relationships.
- Lead corporate media and analyst influencer relations efforts in conjunction with the Head of Corporate Marketing, and act as a centralized resource for the marketing function.
- Work with designers, product marketing, external influencers and industry experts to develop thought leadership/engaging content that provides value to our prospects and customers.
- Implement key communications policies, policies, protocols and guidelines
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs