Marketing Development Representative
Seattle, Washington, United States (Remote)
LogixboardThe best way for freight forwarders to give customers shipment visibility.
Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates.
In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today.
Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.
Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
As an MDR, you will play a critical role in building our newly established MDR org at Logixboard. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and make an impact.
You will work closely with all functions of the Growth Marketing team including digital marketing, event marketing, and content marketing. You will take on a player-coach approach, working as an MDR as well as helping build the processes, workflows and trainings to make your team successful.
- Work as an MDR using email, cold calling, social selling, and more to generate, qualify and book meetings with MQLs
- Help define our processes, workflows, and best practices that the team will follow to continually improve our performance
- Participate in daily/weekly team activities and sprints to support specific marketing initiatives like events, webinars, etc. (while participating as well)
- Provide feedback and mentorship to the other MDR team members
- Help establish best practices for the MDR team including workflow documentation, sequences, messaging, and more
- Work with tools including Excel, Outreach, Zoominfo and more to help optimize our processes and set the team up for success
We are looking for:
- 1 - 3 years working in B2B SaaS within a Sales/Marketing organization
- 1+ years working as an SDR or MDR (experience working inbound leads preferred)
- Proficient in Outreach/Salesloft, Excel, ZoomInfo, and Salesforce
- Excellent copywriting skills, specifically for emails and social posts
- Experience cold calling
- Ability to be organized, disciplined, and process oriented
- Personable, energetic, and able to lead and inspire team members
- Willingness to learn, to teach, and to take risks
- Strong analytical skills required
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
An equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace is a high priority at Logixboard. We place a high value on those with varied experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. We build great products and great teams. Looking forward to meeting you!
Other jobs like this
Assurance IQ, LLC
Sr. Manager Lifecycle Marketing, Pre-sale (Remote)A/B testing Analytics Cloud Coaching Cross-functional Customer acquisition Data-driven +5
Career development Competitive pay Health care Medical leave Salary bonus +3
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs