Frontend Engineer - Vault Insights
United States (Remote)
HashiCorpHashiCorp delivers consistent workflows to provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We’re building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach: rather than focusing on specific technologies, we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
About the Role
We are looking for a senior engineer to join the Vault Insights team and focus on building a service to provide monitoring and usage of Vault clusters. You will help prototype, design, and implement features to discover and surface trends from multiple data sources that will help customers enhance the security posture of Vault.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team and help build the foundation of Vault Insights. You will have the opportunity to lead and foster the culture of learning through iterative improvements and strong collaboration.
This role will be a part of the Vault product engineering team at HashiCorp.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with design, product, infrastructure and other stakeholders to build the core features of Vault Insights
- Contribute to the design and implementation of UI components to handle large scale datasets
- Own the full lifecycle of the development, all the way from design, testing and release
- Work with backend engineers on API’s spcs and implementation
- Participate in our cross-team frontend working group while deepening your knowledge as a subject matter expert
- Help contribute to the Vault by providing code review, mentorship, and support to HashiCorp employees, community members, and partners
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You have 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Be familiar with web accessibility standards and inclusive design principles
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems
What is our hiring process like?
The below serves as a basic outline; we may choose to add or remove steps based on the information that we gather during the process.
- Introductory Call with someone from our recruiting team.
- First Interview with an Engineering Manager.
- Interview Loop with additional team members, with the following panel:
- Code Pairing interview.
- Code Review interview.
- Communication and Collaboration interview OR Product - Engineering interview.
- Systems and Architecture interview.
- If applicable, a final conversation with the Engineering Manager for the team you would be joining.
About the Application Process:
Please note, as collaboration and communication are a critical aspect of how we work, a cover letter is a great way to provide a sample of how you communicate.
In your cover letter, please describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular. Specifics of your past experience that are relevant to this role are great to include, too.
We operate according to a strong set of company principles described in The Tao of HashiCorp. We’ve had a remote-first culture from the beginning. Our entire company, processes, and tools have been designed around this to ensure everyone is able to be successful from wherever they work. Learn more about how we work together.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of our employees and their families in a way that is inclusive of all family structures. We’ve an extensive and generous list of benefits (which vary by country) to cover things such as parental leave, mental health days and assistance, medical insurance, and more.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Other jobs like this
Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Oil & Gas/Energy Virtual Opportunities, Professional ServicesAgile AWS Bash Big Data Chef Cloud Compliance +17
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs