Ardent MCOur digital transformation, data science and location intelligence solutions are proven to deliver client mission outcomes.
Why do you need to choose between doing important work and having a fulfilling life? At Ardent, we have both. Ardent employees are committed to solving our customers’ most difficult problems—and we are committed to the well-being, personal goals, and professional development of our employee. We are “All In.” We put forth our strongest effort possible to get the mission accomplished and we do it together. We respect the skills and experience you bring to the Ardent team. And we provide a rewarding environment to help you succeed.
We offer highly competitive benefits, professional development opportunities, and an exceptional culture that embraces flexibility, innovation, collaboration, and career growth. A collective service mindset underpins our work, and a shared camaraderie to serve clients, colleagues and our communities set us apart. Our full commitment to being "All In" for our employees and our clients is not just our approach, it is our standard. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, choose Ardent and make a difference with us.
Ardent is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join our team, to support our mission-critical programs.
This is a remote role.
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for managing and assisting all departments in regards to quality issues, continuous improvement and personnel security compliance. The Analyst must plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating compliance of the organization. The Analyst is also responsible for managing any quality-related issues with the customers.
- Document processes and issues, analyze, provide solutions for improving compliance
- Investigate and determine root cause of non-conforming processes and recommend solutions
- Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Perform internal audits on all departments
- Manage all aspects of ISO and CMMI audits
- Maintenance and management of our internal tools
- Ensure that all operations are carried out in a controlled manner as well as in compliance with internal procedures and customer requirements
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating efficiency of the departments
- Manages processes by establishing and enforcing standards
- Maintains compliance by enforcing assurance policies and procedures and government requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensures compliance by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage personnel security processes including entry on duty processes
- Interactions with personnel security offices
- Coordination with external security vendor
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and self-directed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic skills
- Collaboration skills
- Product management skills
- QA process skills
- Computer knowledge and skill
- Experience with compliance/QA measuring and testing equipment
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management and Analytics software
- 3 to 5 years experience working with compliance/quality program implementations and continuous assessments.
- BA or BS in appropriate discipline preferred but not required
Due to the nature of the work we support, all candidates in consideration for this role must be U.S. Citizens willing to undergo the government issued background investigation process.
Ardent is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs