Customer Care Expert (EMEA)
As part of the Customer Care team, you will join a crew of product experts willing to give great service, help customers in their day to day usage of the platform and be the proxy between our customers and the product team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Help customers successfully use Livestorm
- Respond quickly to customer questions and requests through live chat and email
- Troubleshoot and help debug product features
- Improve our documentation (written and videos)
- Come up with new content ideas or processes to help customers
- Provide detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
For this Customer Care Expert (EMEA) role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support or a client-facing role in SaaS/tech industry
- Fluent, ideally native, in English (both written and spoken)
- Fluent or native in French
- Previous experience with Intercom or another live chat/support software
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Positive minded and team player
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits, and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off-site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.