Apache Camel Developer - Freelance (m/f/d)
Remote - Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Posted 1 month ago
At AccessHolding, we have over a decade of experience in small business banking and donor program implementation. We are a private company founded in 2006 and incorporated in Germany.We are a strategic investor and an active manager of a network of 8 financial institutions across Sub-Saharan Africa, Eurasia and South America. Learn more here.
To support our diverse IT and Technology projects across our entire network we are looking to build an on stand-by relationship with selected freelancers, that depending on their availability would be delivering various assignments upon our need.
This is a great opportunity for freelancers that are looking to expand their client portfolio and gain exclusive access to unique projects across our entire network.
We are currently searching for a:
Apache Camel Developer (m/f/d)
Remote Freelance opportunity (various assignments upon work orders)
Tasks & Requirements
Apache Camel Developer will be responsible for the design, implementation of the Enterprise Service Bus methods and troubleshooting of advanced incidents and problems.
Depending on assignment(s) you will receive an Open Banking API training and you may expect to:
- Maintain code version control in a defined git repository
- Maintain code quality following the best industry standards
- Ensure quality documentation and standard operating procedures
- Assist in integrating application performance monitoring into the existing monitoring system
- Investigate issues across all layers and solutions, including infrastructure, applications, databases
- Build, configure secure and resilient infrastructure components
Desired Computer Skills
- Sound experience with Java
- Sound experience with Apache Camel
- Sound experience SOA Principles
- Sound experience SOAP/REST/JSON/XML
- Sound experience with Webservice Security
- Good knowledge of Bitbucket/git
- Good knowledge of Swagger
- Basic knowledge and experience with Docker
- Basic knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge and experience with Linux/bash
- Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL
- Basic knowledge and experience with Postgre SQL
Highlights and perks:
- Exclusive access to various project across our network
- Opportunity to work across multiple assignments at once
- Some of the assignments may offer an opportunity to travel
How to apply
If you are interested in exploring additional freelance assignments simply submit your profile using the button below.