Executive Compensation Leader
States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. The company uses machine intelligence and its patented technology solution to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and its family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offers solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. States Title’s clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S. and is rapidly growing.
About the Role
Our Executive Compensation expert is an integral team member that supports various compensation programs within our organization. This role will specialize in supporting our senior leadership in developing and implementing rewarding compensation programs to attract and retain top talent. This role will focus on our Executive Compensation structure and Equity administration.
- Develop, maintain, and implement current compensation structure. This includes analysis and recommendation of changes or new programs to ensure we are a employer of choice for top talent.
- Administer and grow our equity program and other LTI programs
- Develop meaningful relationships with leaders by providing guidance and analytics around compensation and organizational structure
- Create and maintain data integrity and audit protocols to ensure compliance
- Develop analytic and reporting structures to support and provide data to management
- External market data analytics
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting to ensure equitable offers aligned with our compensation philosophy
- Additional adhoc projects
- 5+ years’ executive compensation experience
- 8+ years’ experience as a Compensation or Financial Analyst
- 4+ years' experience administering an equity program preferred
- Public company experience required. Experience with transition from private to public company preferred.
- CCP certification preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Successful Project Management experience
- Experience with data analytics with a strong aptitude for presenting data in meaningful ways
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.