Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Remote - United States
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
- Drive scalable programs for adoption and value creation for our customers
- Capture the voice of the customer via customer references, stories, influencers, case studies and feedback and experience data
- Communicate to customers updates on HireVue products and company news
- Drive scalable program for expansion and cross-sell of HireVue products
- Analyze share of wallet opportunity for up-sell and cross-sell within customer accounts and regional territories
- Develop campaigns and programs to drive holistic engagement and growth opportunities within existing customers
- Create a customer stories program to support customer marketing campaigns and programs as well as other lead generation initiatives
- Develop and manage a Partner Marketing strategy for partner customer engagement that includes communication, referrals, events, and incentives to drive identification of upsell referral opportunities within the partner’s customer community
- Drive customer communications strategy and cadence including monthly and quarterly e-newsletters and emails, company announcements, and product value messaging
- Support customer event strategy and execution in partnership with Customer Success Team (including Customer Networking Calls and Ask the Experts)
- Oversee and amplify the voice of the customer in HireVue external events as well as other relevant programs, content, press & media and other initiatives focused on driving HireVue thought leadership in key areas
- Lead and oversee creation of customer content for HireVue Horizon including speaker submission and identification process and establishing a process to oversee all elements of presentation development, reviews, completion and delivery.
- Develop a comprehensive Customer Advocacy Program that includes references, recognition, and Customer Advisory Board initiatives and oversight
- Partner with Customer Success leadership on marketing roadmap and customer value messaging
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption | 401K | Stock Options
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.