Senior Director of Project Management Office
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. We are seeking a razor-sharp Senior Director of Project Management Office eager to make an impact within a mission driven organization changing the world of clinical research. We are looking for an individual who has both the creative and technical know-how to expand our big data and analytics capabilities.
The Senior Director of Project Management Office provides leadership, oversight, and direction of the PMO. In order to support and reinforce systematic management of Science 37 initiatives, projects, programs, and portfolios in alignment with achieving enterprise strategic objectives.
Include but are not limited to:
- Leverage commonly accepted Project/Program Management methodology and processes to aid operational delivery and deliverables of internal initiatives and development efforts. Areas of emphasis: Scope Management, Risk Management, Cost Management, Integration Management, and Configuration Management.
- Engage with interdependent work teams and the core business to provide a proactive perspective on initiating and implementing projects in support of enterprise goals and objectives. Primary emphasis is Benefits Management, communication, and planning of initiatives and projects intended to improve the operational Model of Work and development efforts.
- Provide subject matter expertise, competency, and content to support and/or deliver training for commonly accepted Project and Program Management Methodology and commonly accepted operational business practice(s).
- Demonstrated ability to implement/leverage project management tools to optimize PMO processes and practices
- MBA or equivalent and business management experience in a product or services-based industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent AND a minimum of 11 years in business management experience in a cross-functional matrix organization.
- Project or Program Management experience in a product or service based industry.
- Experience within the life science industry.
- Experience with consumer web and mobile products, technologies, and platforms.
- Project Management Professional certification.
- Thorough understanding of scheduling methodology.
- Thorough understanding of Earned Value methodology and cost accounting principles.
- General understanding of GAAP.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting requirements and deliverables at the business unit and corporate level.
- Demonstrated experience and success in organizational change management.
- Ability to lead, participate, and be effective in diverse cross-functional work groups.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information related to project management principles.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Chief Product Officer or Vice President of Product who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!