Senior Solutions Manager - CarePort
Remote / Homebased
WellSky is growing and is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the product development process for a major offering on our enterprise platform. As a product manager, you will be the driving force defining and executing short term-goals, longer term milestones and overall vision. You are skilled at understanding market needs and translating those into product requirements. You are a passionate self-starter who is able to lead teams without direct authority.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Interface with customers to gain insight, identify and validate new ideas
- Curate and maintain the product roadmap for a major web-based software product based on industry research and internal stakeholder feedback
- Cross-functionally drive development and launch of product features from concept to delivery
- Define and write requirements and detailed use cases for new product features
- Produce wireframes, sketches, and UI specs for testing and development.
- Recommend creative ways to solve UX problems for users with differing levels of knowledge, and technical and analytical skills.
- Conduct usability tests with customers and internal users to help improve the usability of CarePort systems.
- Establish and promote design guidelines for interaction, UX/UI and design patterns, best practices and standards for CarePort product suite.
- Research and understand competitive landscape and identify new opportunities
- Lead product education efforts to ensure all stakeholders, internal and external, are well informed about changes to the product
- Support advisory boards and user groups as needed
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years Product Management work experience
- Must be able to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with industry-standard UX practices; understanding of product development and all user experience disciplines.
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills (you’ve got a pocket full of Jedi mind tricks to help you influence beyond authority)
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and quantitative skills, while also maintaining the ability to have big-picture conversations
- Ability to remain calm, cool and collected when faced with the challenges of building innovative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent analytical skills
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.