Business Development Manager
Remote - US
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a Business Development Manager to join the Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will act as a player/coach responsible for leading, growing, training and optimizing our Business Development Representative team.
What you’ll do:
- Establish processes and procedures that will help to scale the BDR function
- Hire new team members (ideally, you’ve helped scale a team of 5+ reps - who you’ve also managed)
- Create and maintain a BDR playbook
- Utilize our sales tech stack (including SalesLoft, Salesforce, LeadIQ, Zoominfo, and Intercom) and implement new technologies
- Operationalize the relationship between our BDRs and AEs so as to grow the sales pipeline
Who you are:
- A BDR whisperer: You have 3+ years’ experience leading a business development/sales team for an enterprise B2B SaaS company, and you’ve coached your directs to overcome obstacles, crush quotas, and level up
- A data-driven decision maker: You’re metrics-driven and have an analytical mindset
- A process-oriented leader: You have opinions on how work should flow, and can help implement that structure
- A fearless salesperson and player/coach: You understand the full sales cycle, you’re proud of your own closing experience and you have a track record of your directs hitting or exceeding their quotas
- A wordsmith: You have serious copywriting chops. You can (and want to) get in the weeds with messaging and outreach
- A clear communicator and strong collaborator: Whether it’s in the way you communicate with your team and your peers, or the cadences you write to your prospects, you can reach any audience. You also have a track record of strong peer and professional relationships.
- An agile team player: You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.