Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Remote - United States
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As the Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will...
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the US West
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with Sales Leadership and maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Acts as a coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Highly motivated, overachiever, and team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
What you’ll need to be successful...
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar, high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment and Publishing a major plus
- Based in San Francisco (or Remote West)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.