Manager, Strategic Customer Success - EMEA
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Within our Customer Success organization, our International segment covering everywhere outside of the Americas is going through rapid growth to keep pace with the adoption and expansion of our customers at InVision. We are looking for an energetic and experienced leader to help manage and grow our team of experienced Customer Success professionals.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, motivate and lead a team of high performing Customer Success Managers focused on on-boarding, managing and growing our international enterprise customers
- Manage and foster the career development and growth of all direct reports
- Operate as a leader within the customer facing team, partnering with various executives across sales, product, support and marketing to develop scalable strategies for success
- Understand InVision’s unique market position in order to consistently articulate the value of our solution, and teach others to do so as well
- Provide active coaching and feedback to your team around account planning & strategy, customer interactions, and performance metrics
- Act as a sponsor on customer escalations by working externally directly with customers and internally across the InVision team, including support, product, sales, marketing, etc
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity and focus
- Report internally on team activity and manage the account retention & growth forecast
- Optimize internal processes to maximize efficiency and customer experience
- Continue to build out a world-class customer success playbook that will enable every one of our Customer Success Managers to perform at his/her best
What you’ll bring:
- A track record of coaching, building, motivating and leading high Customer Success teams, ideally in a SaaS business
- Ability to inspire, lead and elevate those around you
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Experience building and maintaining executive level relationships with enterprise customers
- Previous CSM or Account Management experience focused on account retention and growth, leading with strategy and a plan through execution
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.