Sr. Fullstack Engineer (AWS/Node/React)
Bluebeam, Inc.Bluebeam develops innovative solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for design and construction professionals. Learn more.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe, improving the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. Our purpose is clear: Together, we are building a better life for those who build our world.
What You'll Do:
We are at an exciting moment at Bluebeam, with an opportunity to help our users in new and impactful ways. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to the entire product development lifecycle to bring new solutions to market. You will help your team architect, design, build and deploy products to our large and dedicated customer base. You will help build out infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines. You will use your experience and skills to help us solve our most challenging problems. You will influence the development of scalable, maintainable applications while collaborating with your peers. You will join a culture where we care about building great software together.
- Design, build, and deliver customer value to production each sprint.
- Influence, support, and expand tooling, processes, and architecture to help our team continuously deliver and improve.
- Help lead the standard for high-quality, testable, and maintainable code bases.
- Work across the tech stack to design and deliver vertical slices of value. You may be specialized (e.g. Frontend versus Backend), but you are able to have an impact and contribute across the stack.
- Influence our team to produce great software through testing, design, and architecture. (We don’t aim for perfection, but we strive to continual improve).
- Collaborate with a talented, cross-functional team throughout the development lifecycle.
- Help our team continuously improve by bringing ideas to the table, sharing your perspective, and thinking creatively about solutions.
- Work closely with other specialists, including engineers, product managers, and designers, to rapidly iterate on product requirements and UX/UI designs, evaluate scope, understand and communicate trade-offs.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or other formal training in computer science fundamentals.
- Solid experience in the modern web development ecosystem.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, delivering production software to customers.
- A desire to build great software through practice at testing, design, architecture, and accessibility.
- Curiosity to learn, ask questions, and try different things.
Nice To Have:
- Backend development experience. Languages: Node.js, .NET, GoLang. Frameworks/Patterns: Serverless, Container Orchestration, Cloud Native
- Experience with AWS or another public cloud provider.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment, and related tools/pipelines/processes.
- Experience working on mobile, responsive web apps.
- Any other unique experiences or background that you bring to the table (e.g. work experience in another industry or functional role in the software industry).
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial collaborative culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources).
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like LinkedIn Learning, conferences, and certification programs.
- Flexible remote options - stay home or come in!
- Help with relocation, if desired.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Other jobs like this
Data Engineer- Data Warehouse & ETL (Public Sector, USA)Agile AWS Azure BigQuery Clearance Cloud Computer Science +13
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave Startup environment +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs