Talent Acquisition, REMOTE
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Posted 1 month ago
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 90 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized
long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, you will work with assigned business units to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions, using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
- Develop job adverts to post and advertise positions.
- Review applications and conduct interviews to assess suitability for open roles.
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies when appropriate to identify and recruit candidates.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support talent acquisition goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish talent acquisition objectives and ensure they are achieved.
- Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
- Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team and HR on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
- Ensure the provision of timely reporting to management teams as necessary.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Extensive demonstrable experience within a talent acquisition function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience
- Extensive knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization skills with the ability to anticipate requirements, prioritize own workload and set daily/weekly objectives and targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times