Creative Writers for Virtual Assistant- Spanish (Spain), English (Australia/India(UK)
TransPerfect is seeking for native Spanish (Spain) and English (Australia/ India/ UK) speakers to help us evolve and enrich a virtual assistant software. The ideal candidate is creative person with love of language, wordplay, and conversation.
Solid, practical writing experience needed to craft helpful, engaging, and witty dialog.
Important! You need to be located in the country of the requested locale ( Spain for Spanish; Australia, India or UK for English)
- Write and edit original dialogues for a virtual assistant regarding different topics (trending topics, cultural events and other data)
- Refresh and refine existing dialogues.
- Help the team to evolve the virtual assistant as a distinct, recognizable character, while keeping it consistent with the general worldwide personality guidelines.
- Contribute to review dialog suggestions made by other international writers.
- Translate and adapt dialogs into your native language.
- QA editorial responses.
- Native speaker of Spanish, advanced English (for Spain)
- Native English speaker form Australia/ India/ UK
- Excellent creative writing skills - proven experience at least 5 years
- Current and direct exposure to your native language's culture over a sustained period of time - be located in the locale you will be writing for.
- Demonstrated experience in writing character-driven, conversational dialogs
- Strong knowledge in current news, pop-culture, and traditions of the local
- Work as a freelancer/ part-time contract (depending on the country regulation).