Partner Account Specialist-Mandarin Speaker
Remote - Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Location: Our office is located in Heart of Klang Valley, however this role is available on a remote, or part-remote, basis within the Selangor state (currently we are all working remotely due to Covid-19)
Hours: 9.00AM-6.00PM -Monday to Friday
Employment: Full time/Permanent
What is a Partner Account Specialist?
We work with tech giants across the globe. As Partner Account Specialist, you are responsible for working with - and on-behalf of - a leading tech vendor with a focus on sustaining and influencing their relations with their partners.
You will speak to these partners remotely to influence their tactics, rather than sell them a product. You will promote the benefits and loyalty schemes available to them, project your knowledge of client products and services, and provide all the necessary support and tools that they need to increase the sale of stakeholder products and ultimately contribute to the growth of the business.
This job needs someone with self-motivation and constructiveness to drive these conversations with partners and encourage encourage trust - after all, you are there to help them match with huge brand names and increase their sales too.
You will have previous experience of working in a customer-facing role (b2b experience desirable) and examples of influencing strategies and decisions. More importantly, you will have the confidence to communicate between multiple parties, as well as working to deliver results against deadlines.
- Supporting and growing our clients’ business partners
- Communicating with stakeholders and their partners via phone and email.
- Educating partners on the sales and marketing facilities and rewards available to them, proactively encouraging their use and being a pillar of support at every turn
- Projecting a consultative approach to partners and assist them in their strategies to increase client product sales and help, providing guidance and advice to maximize the efficiency of their work and achievement rate
- Demonstrating the benefits and perks available to partners that sell stakeholder products to encourage an increase
- Providing regular feedback and reports to the client on partner requirements in order to assist in the growth
- Acting as a remote support contact, available to answer any queries or questions from partners
- Valid Visa that allows you to work in Malaysia
- Business Mandarin proficiency is essential
- Telephone based experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Services
- Business Level English, both written and spoken, with ability to adapt communication style to fit audience
- Strong relationship building and telephone skills
- Ability/confidence to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, when required
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable with inside sales activities
- In-depth interest in marketing is desired
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Mail Chimp
- Channel knowledge – consisting of ISV, GSI & SI preferred
- Training partners on how to access and implement tools already available to them through the vendor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PPT & Outlook
What we offer in return:
- 15 days of Annual Leave +1 Duvet Leave
- 14 days of Medical Leave
- EPF & SOCSO contribution
- Outpatient & Inpatient medical coverage
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
- A tailored training and induction plan
- Opportunity to work with globally diverse team and learn new skills
- Supportive and international working environment
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Recognition - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
A bit about bChannels:
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.