Business Intelligence Analyst
Remote - United States
Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Remote (U.S.)
HireVue is looking for a highly motivated and talented Business and Product Analyst. In this role, you will bridge the gap between raw data and strategic decisions. Sometimes you will using data to support internal decisions at HireVue, and sometimes you will be gathering and synthesizing data for our customers. This role has complex, sometimes abstract, inputs and requires powerful yet simple outputs delivered to diverse internal and external audiences.
We are looking for an individual who will take complex insights to another level and change the way things are done today by telling the story using data and innovative data visualizations. You will help design the way that business insights and recommendations are shared with our clients and stakeholders, solve enterprise business problems and influence the decision making process. If you are self-motivated and passionate about telling a story through data, collaborating with cross functional teams to solve challenges, and are inspired by being on the forefront of driving real change and value through data and analytics, this is a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you will
- Provide business insights and visualizations that explain the current state, identify future opportunities, and validate value for our clients.
- Partner with HireVue’s leadership team to identify and prioritize key decisions that should be supplemented with data, and you will be in charge of gathering, cleansing, verifying and providing that data in digestible, impactful formats.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to make sure plans are in place to track the data necessary to tell the stories we should be telling and to prove value.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to ensure data is being captured from third party tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.).
- Synthesize job market trends and how they relate to HireVue trends.
- Perform root cause analysis when issues occur or improvements are stalled.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Partner with other analysts around the company to leverage existing insights and documentation.
- Design, build, and maintain business process and data documentation.
- BA/BS in Business, Statistics, Communication or Design, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years BI experience providing data analytics & consulting services, enabling business insights, designing data visualizations and telling stories with data.
- Expertise with data visualization methodology and tools (Tableau)
- Proven success in developing analysis from both quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong capabilities in building and explaining visual representation of data
- Excellent presentation and design skills, specifically written and verbal communication to an executive audience
- Previous experience working with HR is a plus.
- Ability to work from our HQ in South Jordan, Utah is a plus.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.