CSM Senior Manager
Livestorm sales team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
As a Sr CSM Manager, you will manage a fast growing team of 5 Enterprise CSM dispatched between Europe and the US, to deliver high level customer service to Livestorm Enterprise clients. You will join a crew of product experts willing to give great service, help customers in their day to day usage of the platform and be the proxy between our customers and the product team.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales, and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with Livestorm customers.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our teams are located between France, USA, Germany and Portugal so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible of the CSM pod (5 people)
- Team management on a daily basis : KPIs, onboarding, coaching, training
- Help reduce the churn and increase the customer value by identifying upsell / cross-sell opportunities for the Account Management Team
- Increase the quality of service to our Enterprise customers by delivering QBRs, identifying new use cases and comparing with Industry standards reports
- Work closely with our Account Management Team to manage your team customer portfolio, and understand our clients KPIs and challenges
- Help customers successfully use Livestorm
- Troubleshoot and help debug product features
- Improve our documentation (written and videos)
- Come up with new content ideas or processes to help customers
- Provide detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
For this CSM Senior Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support or a client-facing role in SaaS/tech industry
- Fluent, ideally native, in English (both written and spoken)
- Fluent or native in French
- Previous experience with Intercom or another live chat/support software
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Positive minded and team player
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits, and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off-site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.