Senior Product Manager, Risk (Remote)
San Francisco, California, United States
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product at Brex
The Product organization identifies and scopes out the most impactful opportunities for Brex to tackle. Our Product Managers have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions. They work most closely with the Engineering and Design teams to set a well thought-out product strategy and define a roadmap that ensures Brex's products continue to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What you’ll do
As the Product Manager for the Risk team, you will be responsible for our compliance and fraud risk strategy, creating product features, models and tools that protect our customers and business. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other Product Managers across the organization to prevent fraud.
- Own the compliance and fraud strategy and roadmap across Brex’s products and services, working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Build a deep understanding of the regulatory environment Brex operates in and the risks facing our customers and business from fraudulent activities and bad actors
- Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data and operations to launch them
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations and Data and partner with other Product Managers
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and standards on KYC (Know Your Customer) and fraud
- Balance the need to protect our customers and business with impact on overall customer experience
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
- Experience building onboarding systems and understanding user funnels to drive growth
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- The ability to inspire and lead a team/project effectively (providing updates, meeting deadlines and driving decisions forward)
- Experience creating a centralized product feedback process that helped contribute to quarterly planning and product prioritization
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches
- Running QA testing programs for product launches