Senior Product Manager, Smart Workspace - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Posted 1 month ago
Dropbox is on a mission to help redefine the way people work in this new distributed work environment. Smart Workspaces is the one of the most ambitious new product launches in the company’s history. It is one of Dropbox’s most significant new product investments and a core part of the company’s 2021 strategy. As a Senior Product Manager on the Spaces team, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and product initiatives. This is a role for someone who likes a fast pace and working on zero-to-one products where there is a high level of ambiguity and creative freedom.
- Own a major workstream within Smart Workspaces from ideation to delivery. This includes management of the roadmap in your area.
- Develop and deliver on Dropbox’s strategy around the Smart Workspace, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area – in close partnership with engineering and design – to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
- Define product features and craft product specifications. Work with Design and Engineering to access tradeoffs and feasibility.
- Own the key metrics for your area. Track their progress and identify ways to achieve goals that ladder up to company-wide goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience, with at least 2 years working in a startup environment
- Scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset.
- This role requires flexibility and the ability to deal with a high level of ambiguity.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)