Senior Talent Partner
Posted 3 months ago
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This role will ideally be based on the East Coast of the US and will need to be able to interview candidates during European work hours.
As a Senior Talent Partner you will grow our business by helping to develop a recruitment process that finds and secures the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in People Operations is simple: To make team members at MURAL feel empowered and engaged with their work every day. Your role as a Senior Talent Partner makes that a reality. You’re responsible for managing the recruitment process for all of our roles globally within our CX, Marketing, Sales, Design and Operations teams. In this role, you will:
- Manage the full lifecycle of the candidate from screening to offer.
- Develop a sourcing strategy for each role that ensures a diverse, highly talented candidate pool
- Work alongside the Hiring Managers to develop engaging role descriptions which ensure we attract the right candidates
- Accurately track the progress of candidates through our ATS ensuring that we communicate in a timely manner to candidates and keep the pipeline moving forward
- Regularly track pipeline and recruiting metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Creative an industry leading candidate experience by building relationships and ensuring a positive recruiting experience that represents our culture and our core values
- Engage with third-party recruiting agencies as necessary
- Manage, maintain, and educate on our applicant tracking system
- Maintain confidentiality on candidate sensitive topics
- Perform other duties as assigned
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years in a pure recruiting role.
- 3+ years experience owning full cycle recruiting in-house for a technology company
- Have recruited for worldwide roles including the in the US and Europe
- Experience with a broad range of roles including sales, marketing and customer service
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for connecting with individuals, listening and understanding their situations
- A history of successful diversity and inclusion recruitment initiatives
- A comprehensive understanding of the employment laws in the US and Europe, as they relate to recruitment
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
Ideally you have...
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
- Experience recruiting in SaaS. From go-to-market professionals for Enterprise teams (Account Executives, Customer Success, Marketing) to Engineering and Product (Developers, Product Managers, Engineering team leaders).
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.