Posted 1 month ago
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: (multiple, remote, etc.): Remote Canada (anywhere really, major cities: Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Kitchener/Waterloo, Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, Winnipeg)
What you'll get to do...
- Building great services that help our customers succeed.
- Writing highly scalable, highly available, cloud-ready applications.
- Solving end-to-end problems.
- Participate in code reviews and write test code (in the form of functional and unit tests).
- Adopt agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services.
- Adopt DevOps methodologies for enabling and supporting always-on services.
- Develop soft skills and user-focused, team-first approach to software development.
Your experience should include...
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in a computer science, engineering, information systems or related discipline.
- Significant industry experience in a Software Engineering role and building large scale data platform.
- Strong experience in a programming language in Python, Golang, Python, Java, etc.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, microservices, and cloud computing.
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions.
- A passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world business problems.
- A demonstrated history of a collaborative mindset where differences of perspective are celebrated.
You might also have...
- Direct experience writing microservices using AWS Lambda.
- Writing services using server-less technologies.
- Domain aftermarket experience either as a developer or as an investor.
- Front-end experience on a web-based e-commerce or digital asset management product.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.