Remote - Miami, Florida, United States
Posted 1 month ago
As a growth-focused organization, we all agree on one thing: our continued success centers on our greatest resource, our employees. Identifying the right talent to best represent our organization in the marketplace, as we continue to scale, is critical for the continued success of our organization. We are seeking a Sales Recruiter to join our HR Team to identify and engage entrepreneurially minded insurance brokerage professionals. This is a new role with the ideal candidate being a strategic partner with our leaders in cultivating relationships of sales professionals who possess with unprecedented industry expertise to meet the challenging needs of current and future clients. Our risk management advisors thrive knowing our national resources allow them to deliver upon the fading art of the unprecedented small-company service in this ever-changing industry. Your role is to build relationships with stellar industry talent within our specialties. The ideal candidate will thrive within a cohesive, entrepreneurial Recruiting Team to impact our organization for years to come. This is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves opportunity that requires a unique strategic skill set for success.
- Are a natural networker with a superb engagement skill set instinctively knowing hunters from inheritors
- Strategically approach talent and develop key relationships with industry valued advisors.
- Engage persistently with a focus on driving conversations with talent that represents mid-large size clients, High Net Worth individuals, and loves prospecting for growing his/her book of business.
- Employ a methodical sales approach to identify talent both in the P&C & Benefits Practices.
- Utilize your established relationships, COI’s, within well-defined peer networks to generate leads for opportunistic conversations.
- Thrive on genuine prospecting to secure interviews for national or regional alignment.
- Research & possess knowledge of marketplace trends and analysis for competitive positioning.
- Demonstrate successful and proven passive recruiting experience within your consultative role.
- Are detail oriented, with exemplary organizational skills, and track record of consistently meeting commitments.
- Are a self-starter, proactive, responsive, resourceful, and self-motivated individual with an ability to work independently with our Leaders, Stakeholders and Internal Partners.
- Relevant recruiting project management and implementation skills.
- Possess an innate ability to develop rapport across the organization while exercising solid judgement.
- Are a cohesive team player with solid business acumen and a strategic orientation.
- Demonstrative track record of transitioning sales prospects into hires.
- Bachelor’s with a minimum of 5 years’ relative industry experience.
- Experienced sales recruiter with polished leadership engagement expertise.
- Solid, documented career tenure as a hands-on LinkedIn Recruiter Guru.
- ATS experience required. Salesforce or Workable experience a plus.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively over Zoom, in-person, on the phone, via formal presentations and electronically.