Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote
Remote - United States
CRI Advantage, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
CRI Advantage is looking for a REMOTE Full Stack Software Engineer to modernize an existing legacy custom built business information systems for our Department of Energy client, the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL). PNNL has a portfolio of custom-built software that support its operational systems. There is pipeline of functionality awaiting implementation.
The focus of this work is to build and enhance software systems that service the operations of the laboratory. Agile delivery will be used. Work will be managed with JIRA and weekly hours will be tracked in custom tool. Code is to be checked in daily to the client repository. All systems will be subject to review and correction by staff software engineers as well as acceptance by the users of the system(s).
Estimated Period of Performance (Jan 15th, 2021 – September 30th, 2021. Possibility of extension. Due to current limitations for onsite work, this is a 100% remote position. Applicants must be US Citizens due to government client requirements.
Minimum 3 years of experience with:
• .NET Core C# development
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems (e.g. MSSQL, Couchbase)
Minimum 5 years of experience with:
• ASP.NET, C#, Object Oriented Programming
• SQL Server database systems
• Test driven software development and testing frameworks (e.g. moq, Cypress, Jest, xunit, mstest)
• Using and developing APIs and RESTful Web Services
• Iterative development practices such as Agile or Scrum
• Continuous Delivery Tools (Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps / Bamboo GIT) and methodologies
Knowledge of domain driven design using event sourcing and micro service software design patterns.
Knowledge of software design patterns
Knowledge and experience applying layered architecture patterns
Knowledge of secure coding practices (e.g. OWASP Top Ten)
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with both technical and nontechnical audiences
Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions
Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity
Employee Job Functions
Employee Job Functions are physical actions and/or working conditions associated with the position. These functions may also constitute essential functions for the job position which the employee must be able to fulfill, with or without reasonable accommodation. The information provided below is to help describe the job so that the applicant has a reasonable understanding of the job duties/expectations. An applicant's ability to perform these actions will be discussed and workplace accommodations may be made on a case-by-case basis following an individualized assessment of the applicant and other considerations, including but not limited to any governing safety standards.
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, turning and twisting - Never
- Ability to reach, feel and handle items – Occasionally
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another - Never
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic) - Constantly
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers - Occasionally
- Operating motor vehicles - Never
- Physical Demands – Sedentary work that primarily involve sitting/standing
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces - Never
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time - Constantly
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 25 pounds in all directions - Never
- Communicating with others to exchange information - Constantly
- Operating machinery and/or power tools - Never
- Regular, predictable attendance is required - Constantly
Great things happen when you have the CRI Advantage!
CRI has a family-oriented company culture and is family-owned. Our management team believes employee growth is as equally import to company growth and offers many types of learning opportunities. We work on unique projects including supporting missions involving national security, energy research, law enforcement, transportation, and health and welfare. We are headquartered in Boise, ID with offices in Idaho Falls and DC. Our corporate mission from the very beginning has been to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
CRI Advantage provides flexible benefit packages to fit employee and family needs. Benefits are effective from the first day of employment.
- Medical (PPO and HDHP plans), Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life and AD&D
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accruals, Paid Holidays, and for some roles – sick leave
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discount Rewards Program
- Free technical and professional training with access to over 8,000 classes
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Wellness Program
CRI Advantage is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. CRI Advantage is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at HR@criadvantage.com or 208-287-4120.