Mobile Pipeline Engineer
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Mobile Pipeline Engineer Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product. At CommentSold we provide our shops with native mobile apps for both iOS and Android. As part of that offering we have automation and build/release processes for everything from generating the initial app, to updating, building and submitting the application. We're looking for an experienced mobile engineer with a strong general software engineering skillset to own our mobile pipeline processes. NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Be driving forward our mobile build automation using tools like fastlane, xcodegen, scripting and integrations with app store systems.
- This role will be responsible for all of our new app releases, improving and iterating on the automation pipeline, building a system to allow our shops to manage their applications and much more.
- You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of both our iOS and Android applications.
- We currently support native apps for iOS and Android, our pipeline uses libraries and tooling along with scripts/tools written in languages including python, bash and go.
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have expert knowledge in mobile development
- Understand UI and UX principles for mobile development on iOS and Android
- Ability/desire to understand and rapidly learn new technologies
- Are organized and have strong time management skills
- Love solving problems and finding solutions
- Are self-motivated and self-directing
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environment
- Have worked on a remote team
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork