Remote - Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Posted 1 month ago
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What you’ll do:
As an Enterprise Sales Recruiter at Camunda, you'll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, assessing and guiding candidates through our hiring process for a variety of Enterprise Sales, Consulting, CSM, Business and Go to Market roles. You will work with a globally dispersed team and have interest in covering a wide array of roles.
There will be a heavy focus on candidate experience, employer brand activities, managing internal stakeholder relationships and diversity hiring. This role requires working collaboratively, excellent communication, a heightened attention to detail, and collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
This is a remote role and you can be based anywhere in US East Coast.
- Take complete ownership of the roles you are responsible for
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Be creative and use a wide variety of tools to source candidates
- Enable and conduct interviews, assessments, discussions
- Ensure a seamless experience for hiring managers, interviewers as well as candidates
- Handle offer negotiations with candidates with tact and sensitivity
- Participate in employer branding initiatives with other TA team members
- Organize / attend a wide variety of career fairs, conferences and recruitment events
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Passionate about diversity hiring and strive to educate others around you
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an ace recruiter
- Previous experience working in a remote set up
- Independent, driven and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with social media, candidate databases and professional networks
- You are energetic, creative and enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the extra mile to get things done.
- A natural networker and enjoy meeting and connecting with new people
- Strong communication skills
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
Job code: #LI-NC1