Sr. Data Analyst
New York or Remote
Posted 1 month ago
You thrive in an environment where you can enable teams across the organization as they learn to embrace data to support their efforts.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Frame.io is seeking a strong Sr. Analyst to support our data-driven culture and to drive insights across the organization. As a software company serving more than 1 million users to date, we have seemingly limitless user, product usage and revenue data from which new growth opportunities can be unlocked.
As our Sr. Analyst, your role will be to partner with and support the Growth, Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Service teams by understanding their analytics needs, and leveraging data to glean actionable insights for their functional areas to inform and influence business strategy.
This is a highly cross-functional, collaborative and high-impact role expanding our understanding of our users, product, funnel and pipeline-- all key drivers to growing the business.
If that sounds like an exciting challenge, let’s chat!
- 5+ years of professional experience as a data analyst, product analyst, business intelligence analyst, or data scientist.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Looker (including writing LookML)
- Proficiency with Python, A/B testing and statistical techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong business acumen and product intuition
- Experience using any of the following tools strongly preferred but not required: Segment, Amplitude, Postgres, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, dbt, or Apache Airflow
- First and foremost, you are a rock-solid data analyst
- You have strong attention to detail and care deeply about data integrity
- You are intellectually curious with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong sense of ownership and can work on complex problems with little oversight
- You are helpful - always willing to walk others through a complex SQL query or teach Looker to a new hire
- You are self-motivated to constantly push our analytics infrastructure forward and help all teams adopt a data-driven mindset
- You are organized and resourceful - you'll leverage process to scale your impact
- You’ll contribute to our analytics infrastructure by continuing to build and extend on top of our data models to support a data-driven culture
- You’ll execute complex data requests, owning the analytics workflow end-to-end
- You’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to glean key insights and effectively communicate your work on a regular basis
- You’ll train data champions from across the organization on SQL and Looker (including LookML)
- You’ll train end users to self-serve data requests with Looker
- You’ll identify process improvements, contribute to our documentation, and share best practices with the team and our end-users
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.